Why choose us?
Sunraysia Crane and Rigging offer a 24 hour 7 day a week service. We are a dynamic and versatile company with an exceptionally experienced and professional team. We offer late model, modern equipment and provide the best quality service. We have years of industry knowledge and the ability to provide a second to none service to all our customers offering efficiency and quality like no other.
We believe that forward planning can contribute to the success of any project, we provide onsite inspections at no cost and comply with all safety requirements including JSA/SWMS documents, lift studies and all relevant industry paperwork. We strive to go above and beyond to ensure safety is our number one priority.
Let us make your next lift easy.
Sunraysia Crane and Rigging was established in Mildura by Martin Hurley in September 2001, we have recently expanded in 2016 to include a second depot in Horsham. Our focus is now on restructuring and developing our fleet to better accommodate our customer’s needs. Our fleet now comprises a 7T crane truck a range of All Terrain cranes from 40T – 220T and Franna’s from 14t – 25t. We also have 3 prime movers and a range of trailers to allow us to transport our counterweight and supply transport to assist with customer requirements. We can provide access equipment and are more than happy to arrange additional equipment from other suppliers to ensure all jobs are completed both safely and efficiently. We will continue to upgrade our fleet and develop our operations to facilitate better service and efficiency to our clients.
Our crane fleet has been tailored to accommodate opportunities within our regions and beyond. No job is “too big or too small”
- RESPECT for the people we are associated with
- TOLERANCE and acceptance of people with opinions that differ from ours
- INTEGRITY by remaining true to ourselves, our beliefs and our goals
- ACKNOWLEDGE and celebrate our individual and collective achievements
a solid Company based on sound personal and business ethics, recognised and respected for its knowledge and professionalism and its ability to think laterally.
personal excellence and to create an environment which facilitates personal and professional development for its employees and associates and to be instrumental in the success of its industry partners.
Martin, together with his family, have the passion, knowledge and experience to provide the right advice and solution for any lift, and are committed to a successful outcome every time.
We have serviced the Wind Farm Industry in Victoria at Waubra and Macarthur, and in South Australia at Hallet and Pt Broughton and have worked on a number of major construction projects including the Robinvale Bridge, the Adelaide Airport extension, and the Mildura Water Filtration Plant.
We have extensive experience in servicing and maintaining the Mineral Sands Mining Industry having worked long term at Mindarie, Gingko, Snapper, WRP, Balranald and Kulwin. We also continue to provide cranes for local Wineries.
We are preferred suppliers for local statutory bodies such as Mildura Rural City Council, Lower Murray Water, Powercor Network Services, Telstra and SA Water.
We have been involved on site at the Moomba Gas Fields.
Locally we service the building and construction industry by skipping concrete, lifting roof trusses and tilt panels and placing pools into position.
Our fleet currently consists of 10 cranes that range from a 7T Crane truck to 220T capacity with the view to expanding the fleet in response to industry demands. We aim to be responsive to every situation, no matter how big or how small.
Our policy is if we don’t have it, we’ll find somebody that does!
Whilst we are a regionally based company, we believe that we possess the skills, resources and industry partners to get the job done nationwide.
Safety Policy and Procedures
- We aim to respond quickly and comprehensively to the needs of our customers.
- Protecting the environment is a major consideration on any project and we always strive to avoid any adverse impact while carrying out our work.
- The safety of our customers, staff, contractors and the general public is of paramount importance. We aim for a perfect safety record.
- We strive to always use the latest techniques and equipment in our operations.
- We aim to maintain our relationships with current clients, and through them, build new relationships.
- We aim to support the local community in our business dealings, working on projects which show community and social responsibility.
We comply with all regulations set by:
- State Government
- Federal Government
- Kranexpert example lift study programme
Quality Control Statement
Management and staff of Sunraysia Crane and Rigging have a common goal to provide quality service and equipment to all of its customers. This is achieved by having policies and procedures in place to ensure consistency in the level of service provided to our customers and by regularly reviewing our quality objectives. We have a commitment to ensure that:
- We employ qualified, experienced, and reliable personnel and provide a work environment that encourages growth and development of skills at all levels.
- We have a modern and well maintained fleet of cranes and equipment. This is achieved by having an effective inspection and reporting system in place, supported by a stringent maintenance program.
- We endeavour to keep abreast of the latest industry developments and requirements.
- We have in place comprehensive HSE policies and procedures that highlight the responsibilities of both management and staff in ensuring the safety of workers, co-workers and the general public. We aim to conduct regular reviews of these policies and procedures to ensure that they are effective, relevant and correctly implemented.
- We encourage personnel to be pro-active in implementing improvements in management systems to increase the level of service to customers and improve performance.
Sunraysia Crane and Rigging is a young dynamic company which aims to quickly and comprehensively respond to the needs of our customers. The effectiveness of our policy objectives is measured by the level of repeat business, new business and referrals we receive.